Join our efforts to provide for the homeless today by becoming a member of the coalition. Download a membership application here.
Benefits of Membership
- Participation in monthly membership meetings in which decisions regarding funding of local programs occurs, networking and exchange of information occurs, updates on funding availability;
- Voting privileges regarding funding decisions;
- Participation in task forces and committees that help shape the direction of service delivery and public policy for emergency and homeless services in our community;
- Maintenance on an e-mail network that provides legislative alerts, funding announcements, notices of meetings;
- Provision of minutes of monthly CHPC membership meetings and other information;
- Potential support of projects requesting funding from the US Department of Housing and Urban Development, the Florida Department of Children and Families, or other funding sources that require the support or endorsement of the CHPC;
- Free copy of the annual Census and Survey of Pasco County Homeless Population;
- Free copy of the annual Pasco County Continuum of Care Plan;
- Reduced fees for CHPC sponsored conferences, as applicable;
- Access to information about funding resources and consultation;
- Access to CHPC sponsored training opportunities on grant writing, customer service and issues related to homelessness;
- Access to the Pasco County Information Network and technical support.
- Discounted web page design and link on the CHPC website
Community Bulletin Board:
E-Pasco, created by United Way of Pasco County, is an Internet membership mailing list/bulletin board to help Human Service Providers in Pasco County, Florida stay connected. Subscribers can post topics that communicate community information, such as local training opportunities, volunteer management issues, new resources/programs in the community, job opportunities within Pasco County Human Service community, potential funding/grant opportunities, Coalition meeting announcements, and announcements for fundraising or open house events for local Human Service agencies. All messages will be broadcast to all subscribers of this e-group and must be topic appropriate.
The link is: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/e-pasco/